WORKSHOP & workoutWORKSHOP AND TAILOR-MADE WORKOUT OF CALISTHENICS
ORGANIZATION OF CUSTOMIZED COURSES, WORKSHOPS AND WORKOUTS OF CALISTHENICS
Our workshops are a unique and comprehensive way to learn the fundamental exercises and understand the logic of muscle and physical development. A path structured in such a way as to build a strong athlete, able to approach the different exercises and the various practices exactly as it is expected from a strength specialist, the practitioner of calisthenics. The goal is simple: to provide the tools to be able to create a solid foundation for those who are approaching this world for the first time, to fill the gaps of those who have always trained without guidance and to improve the level of competence of those who teach. Not a point of arrival but rather a starting point for coaches and athletes who want and demand the most from their workouts.
Toning and definition
Planche Straddle, Full in Maltese
Back Lever and Front Lever
Cross or Ironcross
L-sit or team
Flick back and forth
During the course you will learn about and understand in practical terms the principles, concepts and fundamentals of the most common exercises in calisthenics.
- We will present the basic exercises with tools and bodyweight exercises.
- We will practice the various postures and the effects of variations at motor level.
- We will adapt the variables according to the achievement of a specific result.
- We will lay the foundations for achieving increases in strength in terms of both the maximum levels and endurance.
- We will perform mobility routines and exercises to improve basic coordination
- We will create specific exercises that can respond to individual needs.